Monday, March 4, 2024

Ever get a rejection notice but not the reason WHY?

Yup, it's frustrating to get a notice saying your blog or page or whatever "violated" some policy, but then have NO IDEA what violates what. How hard would it be for say, google, to tell you what you did wrong that they find offensive and won't allow you to put ads in your blog.

That's my evening. I hope yours is relaxing, and without frustration. My favorite way to unwind is to play pool, or catch up on emails, there's nothing like cleaning something to give a nice sense of satisfaction! Take out the frustration on piles of papers, and feel good after. Am I venting right now? you betcha. That's another way I release pent up frustration. As an artist, I need to be relaxed to let inspiration and ideas flow, but just like you, life happens and I have to deal with it, too. Sometimes that involves a glass of wine, most of the time my go to is chocolate, oh my poor hips hah!

Have a great evening, and share your tips for relaxing in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment